‘A master-class in the art of selling and buying in the South-East’. says Graham Norwood property journalist for the Financial Times, after a day out with Tracy Kellett in Henley on Thames. Henley has hit the papers for being home of the most expensive home ever sold in the UK – Park Place.
Property news and views
- Tracy Kellett on Sky News – Jeff Randall Live 12th March
- The Top 20 Buying Agents in the UK..
- London property. The ultimate investment? Daily Telegraph
- When your clients start blogging about YOU!
- Prime central London property – is crummy scrummy?
- Eton – Tracy Kellett talks to the Financial Times
- Land Registry figures July 2012 – Tracy Kellett talks to the Daily Mail
- Tracy Kellett talks to Financial Times about ‘Islington in the fields’.
- The Pippa’s bottom of the London property market
- Tenants – Where’s the respect?