Property news and views
- Tracy Kellett on Sky News – Jeff Randall Live 12th March
- The Top 20 Buying Agents in the UK..
- London property. The ultimate investment? Daily Telegraph
- When your clients start blogging about YOU!
- Prime central London property – is crummy scrummy?
- Eton – Tracy Kellett talks to the Financial Times
- Land Registry figures July 2012 – Tracy Kellett talks to the Daily Mail
- Tracy Kellett talks to Financial Times about ‘Islington in the fields’.
- The Pippa’s bottom of the London property market
- Tenants – Where’s the respect?
Tag Archives: london real estate
An interesting discussion on Jeff Randall Live – Is the bubble about to burst in the property market. Tracy Kellett thinks it is starting to be ‘steady as she goes’. At last. Here Video
PrimeResi.com is a highly respected site and magazine for the latest news and for all things property in Prime Central London. This list was compiled by voting throughout the property industry. Yes, we are there, wouldn’t post this otherwise, now … Continue reading →
Can London property continue to rise as it has been doing? Is it a ring fenced sure bet within the UK and world property markets? Many think it is.
A current client has sharpened his quill and written a blog about working with Tracy Kellett! Here.
Latest blog from Tracy Kellett on the excitement produced by ‘crummy’ properties in prime central London.. and the pitfalls therein. Prime Crummy London