Property news and views
- Tracy Kellett on Sky News – Jeff Randall Live 12th March
- The Top 20 Buying Agents in the UK..
- London property. The ultimate investment? Daily Telegraph
- When your clients start blogging about YOU!
- Prime central London property – is crummy scrummy?
- Eton – Tracy Kellett talks to the Financial Times
- Land Registry figures July 2012 – Tracy Kellett talks to the Daily Mail
- Tracy Kellett talks to Financial Times about ‘Islington in the fields’.
- The Pippa’s bottom of the London property market
- Tenants – Where’s the respect?
Tag Archives: RICS Housing market survey
It’s been a funny old year in the prime central London property market. I signed up new clients in December for a search. Clients with simple but classy tastes. One is a lawyer and one a cosmetic surgeon to the … Continue reading →
The Royal Institute of Chartered surveyors releases it’s latest report on the housing market. They come up with a simple analysis. ‘It’s stalemate’. We prefer the word ‘stagnant’, with transactions down and mortgage availability still difficult to get despite PR … Continue reading →